Friday's Fabulous Frugal Finds Nov. 5 - Nov. 11

a
Here are my favorite finds from this past week:













Walmart:

Kid's Crest Toothpaste Price: $1.00
  -$1.00 off 1 from 10/30 P&G {exp. 11/30/11}
Final Price: FREE

Idahoan Potatoes Price: $.98
  -FREE Idahoan Potatoes from 11/4 JOH newspaper insert
Final Price: FREE

Studio G Glitter Glue Clearance Price: $.24 {in the Halloween clearance section}

Nestle Hot Chocolate Price: $1.00
  -$.55 off 1 printable coupon
Final Price: $.45

Rumford Baking Soda 4 oz. Price: $.98
  -$.50 off 1 printable coupon
Final Price: $.48

Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce Price: $1.78
  -$1.00 off 1 printable coupon
Final Price: $.78

Kid's Crest Toothbrush Price: $1.84
  -$1.00 off 1 from 10/30 P&G {exp. 11/30/11}
Final Price: $.84

Borden Single Sensations Cheese Price: $1.98
  -$1.00 off 1 from Nov. All You magazine {exp. 12/31/11}
Final Price: $.98

Save-a-Lot:

Russet Potatoes 10 lb. Price: $2.99 {not shown}

Domino Sugar 4 lb. Price: $2.39
  -$.50 off 1 from 10/16 RP {exp. 12/31/11}
Final Price: $1.89


I made a separate trip to Hannaford to pick up a few freebies:











Thanks to Money Saving Maine-iac for sharing these Hannaford coupons!

Hershey's Baking Bar Price: $1.99
  -FREE Hershey's Baking Bar w/$15 purchase {exp. 11/13/11}
Final Price: FREE

Hannaford Marshmallows Price: $1.09
  -FREE my essentials Marshmallows w/$25 purchase {exp. 11/14/11}
Final Price: FREE

*I just noticed that the marshmallows that I picked up at my local store are the Hannaford brand instead of the my essentials brand.  The cashier still gave me credit for the coupon.


And found these deals at the local paper craft store:



Paper $.20 ea. {Reg. $.99--80% off clearance!}
Clear Stamp: FREE w/purchase






What were your favorite finds this week?

3 comments:

Pounds4Pennies said...

I am getting some cocoa at Walmart this week! Thanks for sharing your shopping at Pounds4Pennies this week!

Laura @ Frugal Follies said...

Nice deals! I tend to avoid Walmart because ALDI's prices are cheaper, but of course you can't use coupons at ALDI. Thanks for showing me the bargains - I may have to reconsider!

Thanks for linking up with Wednesday Weekly Shopping at Frugal Follies!  Have a great week!

Vanessa said...

Laura,

I have found a few things that are more expensive at Walmart, but their coupon policy and price matching policy have definitely helped me save money.

We've been disappointed with the produce at our local Walmart, so I pay a little more at another store for fresh produce.

Thanks for stopping by...have a great week!

Vanessa