Friday's Fabulous Frugal Finds Jan. 7 - Jan. 13

I am just starting to use coupons again after taking a break in December.  I especially liked using coupons to get FREE colgate this week!

As I mentioned at the end of December, one of my goals for this year is to put together 10 OCC boxes.  I was very excited to find several things in Walmart's Christmas clearance that will make great gifts for the OCC boxes that we are doing this year.


Here's what I found at Walmart this week:



Gift Card Boxes Price: $.37

Penquin Straws Price: $.24

Colgate Toothpaste Price: $.94
  -$1.00 off 1 from 1/8 SS {exp. 2/20/11}
Final Price: FREE

Colgate Toothbrush Price: $.94
  -$1.00 off 2 from 1/8 SS {exp. 2/20/11}
Final Price: $.44 each wyb 2


...and some things for OCC boxes:



Pencils 12 pk. Price: $.24

Candy & Stickers Set Price: $.25

Candy Canes Price: $.37

Stamps 10 pk. Price: $.56

Bouncy Balls 10 pk. Price: $.56

Pez Candy Dispensers Price: $.75

Teddy Bears Price: $.75


0 comments: