Meal Plan Monday - January 30












Here's what's cooking in my kitchen this week:

Breakfast
Cereal
Oatmeal
Cinnamon & Spice Oatmeal Muffins
Toast, Bananas, Orange Slices

Toddler-Style Lunch
Mac & Cheese, Peas, Applesauce
Turkey & Cheese Sandwich, Raisins, Pretzels
Cheese Quesadillas, Carrot Sticks, Apple Slices
Pasta Salad w/veggies, Orange Slices
Dinner Leftovers

Dinner
Monday:
    Baked Chicken Lasagna Rolls, Peas, Garlic Bread

Tuesday:
    Glazed Ham, Mile High Biscuits, Carrots, Scalloped Potato, Applesauce

Wednesday:
    Ham and Potato Soup, Cornbread Cake*

Thursday:
    Corn Chowder, Leftover Biscuits

Friday:
    Spaghetti, Tossed Salad

Saturday:
    Leftover Night

Sunday:
    Vegetable Fried Rice



(*) Indicates new-to-us recipe

$5 Dinners has a wonderful grocery shopping list with meal plan form and a few other printable planners that you might find helpful in meal planning {not to mention some great money-saving recipes!}.

Get more meal inspiration at Menu Plan Monday
  

4 comments:

LDH said...

Hello Vanessa!

So nice stopping by to visit with you! I have perused many of your posts and enjoyed each one! Sweet place you have here :)

Nice to meet you!
Kindly, Lorraine

Vanessa said...

Thanks for visiting! I also enjoyed your site which I found when tangledhappy.com shared your crochet heart bobby pins today.

I don't have any little girls, but I think these will be a perfect addition to the Operation Christmas Child boxes I am doing this year. I can't wait to try them!

Walking on Sunshine... said...

This looks like a great menu. I went and looked at your mile high biscuits and those do look yummy! I hope you have enough leftover for the next meal! There wouldn't be in my house! Enjoy your day!

Vanessa said...

The Mile High Biscuit recipe makes quite a few biscuits. Even when I make only half the recipe I still have leftovers...my boys are still small though. I have a feeling when they are teenagers there won't be any leftovers. :)